- Please allow up to 3 business days for processing at our fulfillment center before your order is shipped. Shipping times are calculated after processing and after the item has shipped. Once Orders are placed they cannot be changed. Returns can still be made. We are not responsible for unforeseen delays due to the Postal Service.
- Any orders delivered damaged must be reported within 3 days and the damaged package must be delivered to your local USPS office for us to file a claim on your behalf.
International Orders ship within 2-3 business days.
These processing times apply to in-stock items only. They do not apply to Pre Order items. During sales or promotions, we may experience delays with processing and shipping, due to the increase of order volume.
We may experience weather related delays. Such delays are not calculated in the shipping timeframes provided at checkout.
DUTIES & TAXES
All applicable custom fees, taxes and duties are the responsibility of the customer. It is at the sole discretion of custom agents to release your package. Please also note that in some occasions, customs agents may delay the delivery of some packages.
We will be sure to assist you with the carrier used to ship it, but once an order shows delivered, we cannot assume responsibility for packages that are lost and/or stolen.
- DOMESTIC ORDERS
- Unless otherwise selected, all domestic orders are shipped USPS First Class Mail. Once processing is complete, shipping time will take 2-6 days depending on the final destination.
- While most domestic shipments deliver within 3-4 business days from ordering, please allow up to 6 business days for delivery of your item as processing times and shipping times may vary.
- Any packages returned for INCOMPLETE/ INCORRECT address will be shipped again at the customers expense.
- INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
- All applicable custom fees, taxes and duties are the sole responsibility of the customer as we do not collect these prior to shipment. Please contact your country's customs office for respective charges and rates on packages coming outside of your country.
- We are required to state the value of your order directly on the package by the custom authorities. Rarely, custom agents may delay delivery of some packages as it is at their sole discretion to release them.
- Once an order is placed you are responsible for all original shipping charges, applicable custom import fees and the cost of return shipping back to us.
- DHL deliveries can be delayed beyond our stated shipping times which is beyond our control and refunds/reimbursements for shipping costs cannot be offered.
- Rarely For DHL shipping addresses with a Remote Service Charge, we reserve the right to switch to USPS Mail as our carrier. Time frames for delivery are similar to DHL.